Re: Can Postmodernism Survive?

------_=_NextPart_001_01BFC760.4EDF14B6

I will probably sound like yet another voice from the peanut
gallery, shouting, "I've invented a perpetual motion machine!"
and that addressing a skeptics list.

A layman, I cannot respond to all your technical arguments, but
I think I lay bare the practical details of becoming the Dasein.

I can demonstrate a semiotic singularity, a first word, to stop
the infinite regress and polysemy. It was just the other day, as
I was about to valorize polysemy, that my computer crashed, thus
erasing just that segment of my writing, and I remembered that I
have a belief in, and I have a commitment to an absolute truth.

I pour all my effort into one essay. It's topically indexed.
The following is my boilerplate self-promotion blurb for it:

During my far-flung internet searches, I occasionally email
people along the way that might be interested in my essay.

Having reconstructed my psyche after an acute psychosis,
schizophrenia, and manic-depression for several years, I am
well positioned to tell a coherent interpretation for the
meanings of many universal archetypes that are as yet veiled.
I carry out this effort via my personal web site. Won't you
please examine it, and share it with others?

I walk the line between my completely straight, heterosexual,
monogamous lifestyle needs, and the intense personal pleasure
of autofellatio, performed during monadic tantric meditations.
For marital harmony, I've been suppressing, and converting my
monadic libido into early-morning web research and writing upon
my insight, that autofellatio is the occult theme of religions.

E.g., Here are some sound bytes from my essay:

(me:) I particularly enjoyed as a youth stories of King Arthur and the
knights of the round table, his sword named Excalibur, and the
sorcerer Merlin, which all form a literature derived from mythological
figures. Swords seem inevitably to be icons of the phallus. This
sword named Excalibur was notable in being named, as autofellatio
is naming. It was found piercing a rock, which is a sign for the
skull, the head, and could only removed by a magically distinguished
person, like the rock cum sword monad distinguished by autofellatio.

(KJV:) Then said Jonathan, My father hath troubled the land: see,
I pray you, how mine eyes have been enlightened, because I tasted
a little of this honey.

(KJV:) In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God,
and the Word was God.

(quote:) Indra has his throne in a storm cloud. Indra loves Soma and
women beyond anything in the universe - anytime and in vast excess
quantities. He can't just take a drink of Soma. He must become
falling down drunk (representing earthquakes) and will have liaisons
with ANY woman.

(quote:) although it's put a bit discreetly, the operative image here
would seem to be autofellatio. Ancient Egyptian texts state that
the creator god Atum (although in this text the sun god Re is
standing in for him), created Shu and Tefnut by spitting, or that
he created them by masturbating, but it is unusual to combine
the two images. This, in and of itself, invites us to contemplate
autofellatio.

All this and more, I have just begin to gather, in the 500 Kbyte:
http://www.hughes.net/~scheper/theword.htm
The Word of God; The Production of Christ.
A radical epistemology sufficient to usher in an epoch:
Presents the Word of God as sex-magickal autofellatio.

My other major web offerings are:

http://www.hughes.net/~scheper/prophecy.htm
Biblical Prophecies correlated with Modern Objects
Showing that Ezekiel's beasts, lightnings, wings and wheels are
an automobile engine. Shows too how the Chornobyl Nuclear Power
Plant disaster fulfills Gog and Magog, the Armageddon event.

http://www.hughes.net/~scheper/
Glenn Scheper Knows!
Homepage of Glenn Scheper. Categorized annotated links to over 50
thousand gnostic, christian, spiritual, magic, pagan, philosophy,
psychology, mystery, prophecy, revelation, and end-times web pages.

Surf v1.4: Free Win32 web browse/analyze robot
http://www.hughes.net/~scheper/surf.htm
Surf is an open source freeware Internet text web browser for
the Windows 95, Windows 98, and Windows NT operating systems.

Welcome to my pleasuredome!

Yours truly,
Glenn Scheper
scheper@xxxxxxxxxx
http://www.hughes.net/~scheper/

------_=_NextPart_001_01BFC760.4EDF14B6

<HTML>
<HEAD>
charset=3Dus-ascii">
5.5.2650.12">
<TITLE>Re: Can Postmodernism Survive?</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">I will probably sound like yet another =
voice from the peanut</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">gallery, shouting, &quot;I've =
invented a perpetual motion machine!&quot;</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">and that addressing a skeptics =
list.</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">A layman, I cannot respond to all your =
technical arguments, but</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">I think I lay bare the practical =
details of becoming the Dasein.</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">I can demonstrate a semiotic =
singularity, a first word, to stop</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">the infinite regress and polysemy. It =
was just the other day, as</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">I was about to valorize polysemy, =
that my computer crashed, thus</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">erasing just that segment of my =
writing, and I remembered that I</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">have a belief in, and I have a =
commitment to an absolute truth.</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">I pour all my effort into one essay. =
It's topically indexed.</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">The following is my boilerplate =
self-promotion blurb for it:</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">During my far-flung internet searches, =
I occasionally email</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">people along the way that might be =
interested in my essay.</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Having reconstructed my psyche after =
an acute psychosis,</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">schizophrenia, and manic-depression =
for several years, I am</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">well positioned to tell a coherent =
interpretation for the</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">meanings of many universal archetypes =
that are as yet veiled.</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">I carry out this effort via my =
personal web site. Won't you</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">please examine it, and share it with =
others?</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">I walk the line between my completely =
straight, heterosexual,</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">monogamous lifestyle needs, and the =
intense personal pleasure</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">of autofellatio, performed during =
monadic tantric meditations.</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">For marital harmony, I've been =
suppressing, and converting my</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">monadic libido into early-morning web =
research and writing upon</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">my insight, that autofellatio is the =
occult theme of religions.</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">E.g., Here are some sound bytes from =
my essay:</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">(me:) I particularly enjoyed as a =
youth stories of King Arthur and the</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">knights of the round table, his sword =
named Excalibur, and the</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">sorcerer Merlin, which all form a =
literature derived from mythological</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">figures. Swords seem inevitably to be =
icons of the phallus. This</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">sword named Excalibur was notable in =
being named, as autofellatio</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">is naming. It was found piercing a =
rock, which is a sign for the</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">skull, the head, and could only =
removed by a magically distinguished</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">person, like the rock cum sword monad =
distinguished by autofellatio.</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">(KJV:) Then said Jonathan, My father =
hath troubled the land: see,</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">I pray you, how mine eyes have been =
enlightened, because I tasted</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">a little of this honey.</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">(KJV:) In the beginning was the Word, =
and the Word was with God,</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">and the Word was God.</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">(quote:) Indra has his throne in a =
storm cloud. Indra loves Soma and</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">women beyond anything in the universe =
- anytime and in vast excess</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">quantities. He can't just take a =
drink of Soma. He must become</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">falling down drunk (representing =
earthquakes) and will have liaisons</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">with ANY woman.</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">(quote:) although it's put a bit =
discreetly, the operative image here</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">would seem to be autofellatio. =
Ancient Egyptian texts state that</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">the creator god Atum (although in =
this text the sun god Re is</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">standing in for him), created Shu and =
Tefnut by spitting, or that</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">he created them by masturbating, but =
it is unusual to combine</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">the two images. This, in and of =
itself, invites us to contemplate</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">autofellatio.</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">All this and more, I have just begin =
to gather, in the 500 Kbyte:</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial"><A =
HREF=3D"http://www.hughes.net/~scheper/theword.htm"; =
TARGET=3D"_blank">http://www.hughes.net/~scheper/theword.htm</A></FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">The Word of God; The Production of =
Christ.</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">A radical epistemology sufficient to =
usher in an epoch:</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Presents the Word of God as =
sex-magickal autofellatio.</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">My other major web offerings =
are:</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial"><A =
HREF=3D"http://www.hughes.net/~scheper/prophecy.htm"; =
TARGET=3D"_blank">http://www.hughes.net/~scheper/prophecy.htm</A></FONT>=

<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Biblical Prophecies correlated with =
Modern Objects</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Showing that Ezekiel's beasts, =
lightnings, wings and wheels are</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">an automobile engine. Shows too how =
the Chornobyl Nuclear Power</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Plant disaster fulfills Gog and =
Magog, the Armageddon event.</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial"><A =
HREF=3D"http://www.hughes.net/~scheper/"; =
TARGET=3D"_blank">http://www.hughes.net/~scheper/</A></FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Glenn Scheper Knows!</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Homepage of Glenn Scheper. =
Categorized annotated links to over 50</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">thousand gnostic, christian, =
spiritual, magic, pagan, philosophy,</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">psychology, mystery, prophecy, =
revelation, and end-times web pages.</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Surf v1.4: Free Win32 web =
browse/analyze robot</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial"><A =
HREF=3D"http://www.hughes.net/~scheper/surf.htm"; =
TARGET=3D"_blank">http://www.hughes.net/~scheper/surf.htm</A></FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Surf is an open source freeware =
Internet text web browser for</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">the Windows 95, Windows 98, and =
Windows NT operating systems.</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Welcome to my pleasuredome!</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Yours truly,</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Glenn Scheper</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">scheper@xxxxxxxxxx</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial"><A =
HREF=3D"http://www.hughes.net/~scheper/"; =
TARGET=3D"_blank">http://www.hughes.net/~scheper/</A></FONT>