Re: Lynne Cheney's views on Foucault

joe brennan: Foucault warns us about polemicists who are more concerned with
ad hominem than with finding a space for all to speak. I don't see any
attempt to answer an honest and forthright criticism in your below post. How
exactly is your attack of Cheney different than the actions of right
wingers "who make a living attacking intellectuals?" I mean, besides the
"obvious" fact that you are right...

Todd Comer