Re: Lynne Cheney's views on Foucault

I haven't spoken here much but I find myself once again really
interested in the positions being taken in the following post
more than anything else. They are very familiar positions.
I guess I wonder where the idea that other folks have to speak to
someones criticism "honest and forthright" as opposed to what
"dishonest and hidden" comes from and is rooted in historically.
Laura