Von: owner-foucault@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-foucault@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]Im Auftrag von Loren
Dent
Gesendet: Dienstag, 17. Oktober 2000 01:39
An: foucault@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Betreff: Archaeology of Knowledge, The trace

there is a place in AK foucault specifically mentions the trace (in the
derridian sense; or--probably in the derridian sense).. I've looked all
over for it, because i've seen it before when referenced in a secondary
source.. does anyone know where that might be? (arguably the entirety of
the book is a critique of the trace, but i'm looking for an explicit
mention)

loren