Re: AW: Archaeology of Knowledge, The trace

Dear Loren,
Is Foucault really trying to move 'beyond' (which reads transcendent to me
- by perhaps I am off in my reading here) a histroco-transcendental theme -
and for that matter is he trying to 'free' from anything -or his he merely
questioning the singluar notion (transcendent- historical) of trace, read,
decipher, and rememberance?