Foucault conference? Char-citation? Benjamin cited by Foucault?

Three questions:
Does anyone have information about a 2-days-conference in honour of
Michel Foucault held at the Centre Pompidou in Paris last summer? I'm
interested in date and programme, also in the place of publishing of the
ten lectures by Bourdieu, Veyne and others.
Moreover, I'm looking for the source (title, date and French original)
of the poem by René Char cited on the jacket of the last two volumes of
"Sexuality and Truth" published in 1984.
At last, does Foucault cite Walter Benjamin in "Sexuality and Truth" -
and where?
Thank you very much - and best wishes
Jörg Marx