Re: Foucault conference? Char-citation? Benjamin cited by Foucault?

Hmmm....

I seem to remember reading somewhere, I believe "The
Foucault Reader", that Foucault, late is his life and
career, made the statement that he wished that he had
actually been aware of the Frankfurt School and it's
adjuncts during his development. I think that unless
it was in one of his latest works, he could not have
cited Benjamin as he had not been exposed to that
thread of Critical Theory.

Rana A. Emerson
Doctoral Student
Department of Sociology
University of Texas At Austin

=====
"Little Black Girl. This is a song for you. In case the world
is busy and forgets to sing to you. They've got more important
ships to sail like building malls and saving whales. So they
don't see. That you're the real endangered species."
---"Little Black Girl" by Rebekah Johnson
from "Remember to Breathe"