Re: Blatant Homophobia

--MS_Mac_OE_3063889917_10307481_MIME_Part

on 2/1/01 1:18 PM, Vunch@xxxxxxx at Vunch@xxxxxxx wrote:

Homosexuality
is immoral when it violates the law as in cases involving underage or
nonconsenting individuals. Homosexuality is nowadays not considered an
immoral situation if it does not violate the law, which is some places it
might!

WHAT??

So because there are homophobic laws, homosexuality is immoral? What the
FUCK are you talking about??

Here we see why Kant is truly a fascist.

---

Asher Haig ahaig@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Dartmouth 2004

--MS_Mac_OE_3063889917_10307481_MIME_Part

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>Re: Blatant Homophobia</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
on 2/1/01 1:18 PM, Vunch@xxxxxxx at Vunch@xxxxxxx wrote:<BR>
<BR>
<BLOCKQUOTE>Homosexuality <BR>
is immoral when it violates the law as in cases involving underage or <BR>
nonconsenting individuals. &nbsp;Homosexuality is nowadays not considered a=
n <BR>
immoral situation if it does not violate the law, which is some places it <=

might! &nbsp;<BR>
</BLOCKQUOTE><BR>
WHAT??<BR>
<BR>
So because there are homophobic laws, homosexuality is immoral? What the FU=
CK are you talking about??<BR>
<BR>
Here we see why Kant is truly a fascist. <BR>
<BR>
---<BR>
<BR>
Asher Haig &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;ahai=
g@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<BR>
Dartmouth 2004<BR>
<BR>
</BODY>
</HTML>

--MS_Mac_OE_3063889917_10307481_MIME_Part--