Re: if -- And

--part1_77.16f55570.287236ef_boundary

Here's the real question: is the personal really political? Is it possible to
separate a thinker's sexual life from their political discourse via some
"public/private dualism?" I would think that the answers on the list to this
would be interesting, in light of the Rorty bashing we saw earlier this year.

One Love,

Aaron J. Lyttle

--------
"The voice told her when and where and why,
She said, 'I've lost control.'"

-Joy Division

In a message dated 7/2/2001 2:33:04 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
pcrosby@xxxxxxxx writes:

> I don't know and couldn't care less. Have you ever thought of starting a
> discussion list of your own, such as "sex lives of famous academics," or
> "top academics get down and dirty," or something like that? Just think
> of it: you could be the founder of a yahoo club! (Yes, that is with a
> small 'y').

--part1_77.16f55570.287236ef_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT SIZE=2>Here's the real question: is the personal really political? Is it possible to
<BR>separate a thinker's sexual life from their political discourse via some
<BR>"public/private dualism?" I would think that the answers on the list to this
<BR>would be interesting, in light of the Rorty bashing we saw earlier this year.
<BR>
<BR>One Love,
<BR>
<BR>Aaron J. Lyttle
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>"The voice told her when and where and why,
<BR>She said, 'I've lost control.'"
<BR>
<BR>-Joy Division
<BR>
<BR>In a message dated 7/2/2001 2:33:04 PM Mountain Daylight Time,