Re: reach... the absurd

Jivko, I have the impression that you're speculating. There's no reason
why Foucaults concept of biopower couldn't be used to explain structures
of power in China's Ch'in-dynasty of the second century B.C. or the
Rajput weddings in India, or the watermanagement in the South of Irak.
You never studied Chinese or Indian culture didn't you? If you did, you
would know that imperialism is as old as the human race and there's not
been any innocent people or race anywhere ever.

erik