RE: reach... the absurd

You are exactly and precise, and right. I dont know
why You should hate to agree with me, its a slang, i
assume.
Guys, you know the good brasilian band "Sepultura"?
Yes, i know, you dont. But those guys had a song named
"war for teritory". So the video of the song was: the
singer lies in the dirt of the dead sea in Israel and
sings "war for teritory" - that is what it is in
Israel - war for teritory . Nothing more. Absolutely
nothing much : no racisms, nationalisms, ethnicisms,
wierd stuff.

Jivko