Re: A twist to dossier and gaze

The gaze is a implicite and mostly secret judgement, the dossier, as I
see it, is a kind of shield against the gaze. An institution that
causes an enviremental disaster shows it's unreasponsible behaviour or
character to the public gaze, or it becomes that way because of hte
gaze. The gaze is everwhere off course, alos inside the corporation. The
gaze becomes solidified in public memory. The dossier would be a piece
of selfproduced memory which has to replace the existing one. Obviously
there's a tension between the 'wild, unproductive' gaze of the public
and the 'domesticated, productive' gaze of the company.

erik