RE: L'enonce /German influenced French guys..

Jivko - couple of points. I wasn't trying to suggest it was not worthy of
great attention, just that i said relatively little about it in the book.
(as a side point, the book is about some aspects of the Heidegger/Foucault
relation, and does not seek to be comprehensive at all).

You might want to say a little about the 'core' of the notion, which seems
to me to be a technical or formal type of statement, which would function
within a given context and would need to be investigated within this
logical, grammatical, discursive nexus. There's lots more to be said, and it
would be interesting to relate it to aspects of the later Foucault, and the
notion of dispositif for instance.

Best wishes

Stuart