RE: L'enonce /German influenced French guys..

I agree with Jivko

First a question:
The word ontic - is that like a piece of a larger ontology; for it to be
ontological, it needs to be combined with out enonces or expaned into an
oeuvre?

There is likely something useful in l'enonce.

I get the feeling that enonce is an important concept or tool in the
designation of a collection of texts to a proper name. Perhaps a 'formula'
that enables a oeuvre to be realised or articulated.

So from observing a discourse, it is possible to see patterns that can be
connected by an enonce to form some sort of component element that is built
into the whole oeuvre. I get the impression that the idea of oeuvre is to
develop some sort of unity.

Lionel