Re: Intro.

Your formulations are precise, but what you make is a
ascertion:"institutional 'forms' are embedded in
(historical) systems of knowledge and power?". An
ascertion is not negative attitude towards what it
ascerts. What Foucault makes is such ascertions, that
is what i meant by "mere historical description". I
guess You dont whant to say to the man, who posed his
qouestion, that Foucault has negative attitude towards
the shelters for homeless? He meant a complex of
historical research, followed by generalizations(in
this formule im not too sure). But what realy was
that, what F. made? Was it archeological/genealogical
research, or both research with generalizations? That
is a problem to me : How we should work with F.
writings? Should we search for generaliztions of the
historical material, or somethinelse, which i cant
figure out it is?

Jivko
- that it is one and