politics of experience: no where to run!!

Hi everyone on the list!!!

I have been writting about the use of some drugs
related to the work of contemporary thinkers:
philosofers, antropologysts, psycologists and
psyquiatrists... The main argument concerns to make
visible and hopefully follow the discourse that make
posible the so called "politics of experience"...
Anyway, could someone on this list afirm that Deleuze,
Foucault or Guattari never used drugs? It is well
known that the famous note "¿Que se va a pensar de
nosotros?" (the translation in English could be "What
they would think about us") respond to this
implications... but, Is there any chance to hesitate
about this? We know that Foucault liked opium and in
some way he also admited some LSD experiences...:(by
that time, Foucault was living a passage between the
arqueology and genealogy between the knowledge and
power... it makes me think that this passage
represents some dark crisis that could be linked to
the transition of a mererly arquelogical use of Lsd to
a deeply genealogical use of opium... Yes, that hooked
Foucault was the one that substancialized powern order
to fight it, but underneath the implication of
thinking through out the indiference of dope -and any
later the third Foucault, Foucault the Greek, Foucault
worried about the selfcare-)...

In the other hand, i dont have any reference to link
Deleuze or Guattari´s work to the use of any drug...
this makes me think that is simply imposible to
imagine them in soberland... Somehow this must lead to
the cultural fight that consagrates political
mandarinates: just like the case of Gregory Bateson´s
leadership in Palo alto: he want us to believe that he
used lsd only once, at the time that it is well know
his large friendship with Al Hubbard, and when his
work could be posibly infested of lsd´s logical
formalization (this guy wanted us to think that all
his empirical wisdom was some kind of enlighted fart
emanated from his antropological geniality)
Well, i can say that Bateson political position could
irritate D&G, and this could be a reason that would
orientate D&G´s work, only just: we can remember that
on Antiedipe they said that the doble bind theory was
somehow respectfull (maybe not beacuse it was
politizazed or edipizazed, but because its empirical
richness), and we can also remember ATP´s geology of
moral: the doble bind theory leads us to the doble
articulation of the stratas...

As you can see, fortunatly, this essay could fulminate
my mind, and I really need some good advice over
here, please...

Oops! i almost forgot: Could anyone share a english or
spanish traslations of deleuze´s note "What they would
think about us?" (or some other references related to
D&G´s use or non use of drugs?)

thanks anyway

Postdata:
About politics of experience i always have in mind
this words: THERE IS NO WHERE TO RUN!!!!

so bye..

adr