Re: politics of experience: no where to run!!

Sorry, J. Patrick, i ve pasted the post of a
discussion that i am having in d&g forum,,, I
cross-posted the message... My question refers about
what effect has drugs had on the thought
of foucault, delezue, and guattari? i was not too
difficult to guess, was it?
Well, what can you commnet about this?
Besides, i do really need that D´s note, in english or
spanish... Can you help?

adr

=== message truncated ===