Re: foucault and agency

<DIV></DIV>
<DIV>I would have thought that Foucault had done the opposite.&nbsp; My impression is that his ideas have helped the world to articulate these things, take them into consideration,&nbsp;and deal with them.</DIV>
<DIV>Lionel</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;hi! i`m writing a term paper about foucault based on what Anthony
<DIV></DIV>&gt;Giddens said : `for all the richness of his system... Foucault
<DIV></DIV>&gt;banishes agency and struggle from history..` if someone could make
<DIV></DIV>&gt;it clear what is meant by this sentence and open a way for me, I
<DIV></DIV>&gt;would very mucy appriciate it!
<DIV></DIV>&gt;thanks a lot
<DIV></DIV>&gt;oyku is
<DIV></DIV>