My Foucault influenced Chapter in Harre's upcoming book

Rom Harre and Ali Moghaddam are including my chapter in their upcoming book
entitled:

The Self and Others: Positioning Individuals and Groups in Persoanl,
Political and Cultural Contexts (the second book about positioning theory
produced by Prof. Rom Harre)

I saw the influence of Foucault in the initial development of positioning
theory in Davies and Harre's 1990 seminal article and then used Foucault to
further develop positioning theory. My article was initially entitled:

Using positioning theory to improved quality systems and it is apparently
the first application of positioning theory in a business context.

It is currently in production and expected to be available later this years.
I am grateful to people on this list who have helped me to see and develop
ideas from Foucauldian concepts. My PhD thesis will hopefully be submitted
by the end of February - anyone know of a good proofreader in Melbourne,
Australia.
// How do senior managers
///// deliberate regarding
/////// triple-bottom-line
/////// issues?
_ _ _ _ //////
|_|_|_|_|//////_| http://www.geocities.com/lionelboxer/phd
|_|/////////|_|_| Lionel Boxer CD MBA BTech(IE)
|_/////////_|_|_| Management Consultant
|//////_|_|_|_|_| mobile: 0411267256
I N T E R G O N
PO Box 2013 http://intergon.freeyellow.com