Re: Foucualt and capital

I haven't read all of marsden's book - I gave up on it because it didn't
really seem to have much to do with Foucault. It seemed a really interesting
book about Marx though. Marsden in the early stages started pursuing lines
like 'if Foucault is influenced by Althusser, then he was a realist' which
seemed to be superficial to say the least as Foucault scholarship. My
impression was that Foucault had been tacked on to make a book on Marx
sexier. Not that I remotely blame Marsden for that or think that there is
anything wrong with his scholarship in general.