Re: Help with a paper

Have you seen:

Fleman, Shoshana, 1985, Writing and Madness, Cornell Press (Translated from
French)

"The belief in truth is precisely madness" Nietzsche

Lionel Boxer CD PhD MBA - 0411267256 - lboxer@xxxxxxxxxxx
Attend MAAOE 03 --- Melbourne --- 20-22 Oct 03
http://www.intergon.net/maaoe -- http://intergon.net/card
In 1976 Michale Foucualt said: ... terrorism ... has a totally opposite
effect which is to make the bourgeois class even more closely attached to
its ideology ... (original in French) 'Le Savoir Comme Crime'