Re: combats with AIDS, and Foucault's personal attitude

Anthony,

Thank you, here you got me!
I do not like the Marxist analysis. But, as a beginner, I see myself caught
in that discourse. Could you help me out? How can we problematize this issue
in a better way?
We have a "truth" considered by the majority as so, which is that HIV causes
AIDS. We have many scientists that question that truth. We have cases of
people, individuals, and we have a context of media, official scientific
press, and a culture of fear over the syndrome. How could we problematize
that, in dispite the fact that we don´t know whether those scientists so
called dissidents are, in fact, aproaching the issue in a way that ... that
what? I don´t even know how to put it.
I don´t know whether it is whorthwhile, but this could be a good exercise.

Thanks again,

Carlos