Re: [HAB:] Hab and German traditon/Foucault-Sartre [Matt]

In a message dated 3/28/2004 10:42:52 PM Eastern Standard Time,
ali_m_rizvi@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> Sartre Foucault relation is indeed very deep and essential for
> understanding Foucault (both what he takes from Sartre and what he rejects
> in him).

I would like to point out that there exists a very deeply analyzed debate
between Sartre and Merleau-Ponty which to be sure sheds light on the Foucault
paradigm.In fact, due to Merleau-Ponty's greater objectivity, he is probably more
pertinent to Foucault than is Sartre.

Fred Welfare

--- StripMime Warning -- MIME attachments removed ---
This message may have contained attachments which were removed.

Sorry, we do not allow attachments on this list.

multipart/alternative
text/html
---