Re: actualité

It seems to me that there's a hefty ahsitorical element to Heidegger's Being
and Time analytic of Dasein which makes it inimical to Foucault, who sees
subjectivity as historically constituted in a much stronger sense than the
early Heidegger. At least that's what I'm arguing in my thesis at present.
Possibly there's a great answer to this in Stuart's book, but I've left it
at home.