Re: The foucault list - PLEASE READ

Wherever you move, I would like to migrate with the rest.

I'm on several other lists on yahoo. Initially, it's a struggle, but you
can learn to ignore the advertising. None of the three lists I'm on have
been spammed. The spam protections are not bad and they do vet documents
for viruses if you download for those who don't have other virus
protection.

Gail Stygall

Gail Stygall <stygall@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> (206) 685-2384 and (206) 852-4120
Associate Professor, English Language and Literature
Faculty Legislative Representative, UW Faculty Senate
Co-Chair, Washington State Council of Faculty Representatives
English, Box 354330, University of Washington, Seattle WA 98195-4330