Re: [Foucault-L] Power [was Re: Introduction]

Hi Amy
as I said in my subsequent post, I think that Butler basically reads
the subject as per Althusser's interpellation and that this is not
terribly Foucauldian. I could go on, but I think the best thing is to
refer again to Catherine Mills's article which deals with this issue
really well.
I am intrigued by this idea that Butler's 'agency' is Foucault's
'resistance', more or less - I'll have to go away and reconsider
Butler in light of this.
cheers
Mark