[Foucault-L] Hi everyone!

<DIV class=RTE>I'm&nbsp; Marco, philosophy student in Venice University(Italy). </DIV>
<DIV class=RTE>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV class=RTE>My interest in Foucault started during my Erasmus(abroad semester) in Berlin(Germany), where i first came in touch with the "use" of the "foucauldian&nbsp;critical instruments"&nbsp;applied to&nbsp;the gender studies. Now my attention has moved from the "gender-battle-field" to the destruction and critic of the "Philosophical Subject" from a non-humanist point of view: i think indeed that&nbsp;a good and&nbsp;deep&nbsp;subject-critic is the starting point for the liberation of the embodied-subjectivity in spite of every "assoujettissement au pouvoir".</DIV>
<DIV class=RTE>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV class=RTE>I would be glad to share opinions and to discuss problems with everyone interested...even as a "exercise" for the work i have to write about Foucault.</DIV>
<DIV class=RTE>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV class=RTE>ok, time to quit now.</DIV>
<DIV class=RTE>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV class=RTE>C U ALL !!</DIV>
<DIV class=RTE>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV class=RTE>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV class=RTE>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV class=RTE>&nbsp;&nbsp;</DIV></div></html>