[Foucault-L] foucault + operaistas RE: Introduction-Sam Taylor

I'll second the suggestions Arianna and David made on
Foucault and the Operaistas.

Another: Mark Coté, "The Italian Foucault: Subjectivity,
Valorization, Autonomia"
http://info.interactivist.net/article.pl?sid=03/09/16/103521
3&mode=nested&tid=15 which is on Sergio Bologna. Franco
(Bifo) Berardi is another worth mentioning with respect to
Foucault. There's something of his in
http://www.culturemachine.net/ , and elsewhere if you
search. The most recent edition of Culture Machine has a
number of discussions of biopolitics that might be of
interest. Another engagement with Foucault that should be
mentioned is Silvia Federici's _Caliban and the Witch_.

I think it's important to note that there are marked
differences between Federici, Negri, Bologna, Tronti et al.

And, since introductions seem the go, although I'd hoped to
just peruse the list for a time ... Hello all, my name is
Angela Mitropoulos, I live in Melbourne (AU).

best,
Angela