Re: [Foucault-L] about the Secondary Thesis (1961)

I can also recommend the excellent work of Mariapaola Fiamini (This is the
french translation to an italian book), perhaps the most extensive work on
the relationship between Kant and Foucault.

FIAMINI, Mariapaola, *Foucault et Kant*. *Critique Clinique Éthique.*
L'Harmattan,
1998.

I would also recommend La vérité et les formes juridiques, (1974) Dits et
Écrits infra 139. (pp. 1406-1513 in the Quarto édition) in which Foucault
explain his position in regards to kantian epistemology.

It is also interresting to note that Lyotard's Kant and Foucault's Kant
share some similarities :

LYOTARD, Jean-François, *Le différend*, Éditions de minuit, 1983.

----, L'enthousiasme.* La critique kantienne de l'histoire,* Éditions
Galilée, 1986.

Jean-François