From: foucault-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:foucault-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Ben Chappell
Sent: 13 April 2006 14:16
To: foucault-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Foucault-L] Foucault and Weber

Thanks everybody for the leads on Foucault and Weber. This would make a
great reading list. Not dealing with rationalization so much, Paul
Rabinow's Anthropos Today: Reflections on Modern Equipment has an
interesting discussion of Weber (starting from a Foucaultian point of view)
and the ethics of scholarship... I guess the ethos of logos might be more
precise.