[Foucault-L] Re : Foucault Graduate Studies Recommendations

hi Peter
i don't know if you intend to move to Paris, France, but if you do you might find many teachers dealing with Foucault. I've done a "dea" (Master) at Paris-8 with the most foucaldian of its department of philosophy, A. Brossat.
In any case good luck
if i could help you, let me know
bye

ben

All the spurious old father figures rush on stage.

"STOP, MY SON!"

"No son of yours, you worthless old farts".

Kim lifts his gun.

"YOU'RE DESTROYING THE UNIVERSE!"

"What universe?"

Kim shoots a hole in the sky. Blackness pours out and darkens the earth. In
the last rays of a painted sun, a Johnson holds up a barbed-wire fence for
others to slip through... a great black rent. Screaming crowds point to the
torn sky.

"OFF THE TRACK! OFF THE TRACK!"

"FIX IT", the Director bellows....

"What with, a band-aid and chewing gum? Rip in the Master Film... Fix it
yourself, Boss Man."