Re: [Foucault-L] Foucault's 'What is Enlightenment?' essay

Dear Nick,

Foucault wrote his article on Enlightment in 1984. It was first published in
Rabinows 'The Foucault Reader', pp. 32-50. You will also find it in vol. 4
of the Dits et Ecrits.

Beste regards, Hania

Dr. Hania Siebenpfeiffer
Westfälische Wilhelms-Universität
Germanistisches Institut/ Abt. Neuere deutsche Literatur
Domplatz 20-22
D-48143 Münster
# +49 (0)251/ 83-24695
# +49 (0)251/ 83-25424