Re: [Foucault-L] Re : response (whith corrections)

Anahita New <anahita@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote: >
> And yes, English is my second language.
>
> Emmanuel.

I have a comment to make, which may or may not strike you as important.

Since there are no publishing costs, would it be worthwhile for
contributors to consider writing in their first language? Does
everything have to be in English? Can we choose?

Regards