[Foucault-L] the agent discussion once more

I have to admit that I was quit surprised and a bit bemused of the twist
and turns of the conversation (from mathematics to the growth of the
beard)that started from the question I wrote in parenthesis in my
introduction message. In fact, it was not a question at all, but more like
a accusation of "discursive police" that I´ve confronted in several
occasions, a point, as I understood right from the start, Arianna
immediately comprehended. As a question it could have been stupid indeed,
if the person asking the question had known the basics of Foucault´s
thought, but if the person hadn´t known them, it would´ve been a honest
question. But as a accusation or as a problem to be confronted and
answered if one wants to use Foucault in a sociological way, it isn´t
stupid or honest. It is rather an attempt to establish the rules of the
game in advance, and to delimit the thought-space where sociological
thought operates. From my own perspective, the only option I got is to
carve out my own thought-space at the borders of sociological thinking.
>From this discussion I got plenty of tools for that work. Thanks!

jani selin