Re: [Foucault-L] {SpamScore: ssss} Re: The agent discussion once more

This is getting really burdensome. I enjoyed it at first but I can't get any rest!!

Before I enter into this debate, please tell me what consequence it is that you think I'm drawing. (Please note: In my response to Thomas Lord, I have already agreed that Foucault's method is useful to me.)

Kaori