Re: [Foucault-L] HF to HM

For anyone who is interested, I have found a blog in which this question was asked, and in which Colin Gordon respoded with the following:

Answer: nowhere. The words in quotes were not a citation from Foucault’s text, just my own paraphrase of the sense in which I think Foucault usually uses the term ‘experience’ in this book.

the blog is at http://foucaultblog.wordpress.com/2007/11/16/where-did-foucault-say/#comments