Re: [Foucault-L] agamben foucault playing with law

Angela
nice to here from you
no in the discussion of Benjamin he mentions Foucault

p.63 "... or like the one that Foucault may have had in mnd when he spoke
of a "new law" that has been freed from all discipline and ll relation to
sovereignty".

(re the paranthesis: we are all lawyers now:
http://auskadi.googlepages.com/If_I_had_done_law.pdf)

is this the Mills essay: ?
*Catherine Mills* Agambenʼs Messianic Politics: Biopolitics
*...*<http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&ct=res&cd=3&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.usyd.edu.au%2Fcontretemps%2F5december2004%2Fmills.pdf&ei=T3_OR8XYG5CEpASTi_CiCw&usg=AFQjCNGezqnJ3hJ2d5HzeL0gWlQJlIBrhw&sig2=RSdo2avjuhc9-GRDZKW89A>
Martin

--
Martin Hardie
Law Lecturer

"I write so that people remember that I was here," Miguel de Unamuno
Folow-ups
  • Re: [Foucault-L] agamben foucault playing with law