Re: [Foucault-L] agamben foucault playing with law

Martin - Without re-reading it, I think Mills remarks on it in that essay you noted, but she deals with it at some length in "Playing with Law: Agamben and Derrida on Postjuridical Justice" (South Atlantic Quarterly, 107:1, 2008). [Some extracts - http://archive.blogsome.com/2008/02/04/mills-agamben-play/ - though I assume you can get full access to SAQ?]
be well, Angela

martin hardie wrote:
no the Mills essay it must be this one Playing with Law: Agamben and
Derrida on Post-Juridical Justice'