Re: [Foucault-L] The Order of Things - relevance for today

The Order of Things revisited...

See the lecture from 25th January 1978: 55-86 - attention should be given to Graham Burchell endnotes to the lecture.

See also the lecture from 8th March 1978, and to 250n17, 18.

Reference to this is also made by Michel Senellart in his 'Course Context:' 379.

All references are to the English translation of 'Security, Territory, and Population' published by Palgrave.

Regards,
Kevin.