Re: [Foucault-L] The Government of Self and Others to be released early 2010

That's not to say I dislike the other French intellectuals for lack of
clarity.
Their style's are strategic to their thinking, particularly Derrida and
Deleuze.
Kristeva's not that hard, despite what some people think. Neither is
Irigaray.

Do you like any of the above?