Re: [Foucault-L] The Archaeology of Knowledge

Well, with regards to the third question, that was not even an issue until
way after the time of A&K so it might be a bit anachronistic to ask that of
this book.
I have to rush quickly so I'll respond to the previous two later tongiht,
but are you positing those as weaknesses of the book?

--
Chetan Vemuri
West Des Moines, IA

Folow-ups
  • Re: [Foucault-L] The Archaeology of Knowledge