From: foucault-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxx on behalf of Michael Maidan
Sent: Sat 01/11/2008 1:54 PM
To: foucault-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Foucault-L] Inquiry

Dear memebers,

1) does anyone have a copy of foucault conference on kant given at the
societe francaise de philosophye (1978) and is willing to share it? This is
not in D et E, or in Rabinow's EW.

2) Does anyone know why there is no "Resume du Cours" for the lectures in
the college de france after l'hermeneutique du sujet?

Thank you indvance.

Michael