Re: [Foucault-L] The History of Sexuality volume 1 and western vs eastern sexuality

Foucault was not actually unaware of this point - see, for example, the comments F makes regarding the Orient and the 'universality of the Western ratio' in the 1961 Preface to History of Madness pp. xxx.

Regards,
Kevin.