Re: [Foucault-L] Question about moral relativism

I think a good place to start with regards to defending Foucault from
relativism in general method would be The Emergence of Sexuality: Historical
Epistemology and the Formation of Concepts by Arnold I Davidson.
One of the best books discussing Foucault I'd say.