[Foucault-L] The Political Philosophy of Michel Foucault

I'm just posting to advertise my recently published book, The
Political Philosophy of Michel Foucault; it's based on a PhD thesis
during the course of writing which I consulted this list regularly, so
I feel it's appropriate I announce it here.

Mark G. E. Kelly. 2008. The Political Philosophy of Michel Foucault
(New York: Routledge). ISBN: 0415991919

My overall claim, which is implied by the title, is that Foucault
produced a coherent body of political-philosophical thought. The book
contains what I believe to be the most comprehensive accounts of
Foucault's epistemology, and conceptions of power, resistance
andsubjectivity available. In all cases, I make new claims that I
think Foucaultians will want to consider. Any questions welcome on or
off list.

Mark Kelly
Lecturer in Philosophy
Centre for Research in Modern European Philosophy
Middlesex University
London N14 4YZ
http://www.mdx.ac.uk/www/crmep/STAFF/MarkKelly.htm