[Foucault-L] The Visionary Faculty of Healing Plants.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5iX0SQJ7ItQ&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxAx63r7qgo

“[V]ery deep, very deep is the well of the past. Should we not call it bottomless.”

“The deeper we sound, the further down into the lower world of the past we probe and press, the more do we find that the earliest foundations of humanity, its history and culture, reveal themselves unfathomable.”

“[N]o matter to what hazardous lengths we let out our line [to plumb the depths of that mystery] they still withdraw, again and further into the depths.” Thomas Mann, 'Joseph and his brother', quoted in Joseph Campbell ’s 'The Psychology and Archaeology of Myth.'

“[O]ur globe underwent other revolutions that have not been revealed to us. It is connected to the whole astronomic system, and the links that join this globe to the other celestial bodies .... could have been the source of many revoultions that have left no traces perceptible to us...”

Stay connected to the people that matter most with a smarter inbox. Take a look http://au.docs.yahoo.com/mail/smarterinbox