Re: [Foucault-L] Archaeology of Knowledge and use of its overall program

For clarification, that email was supposed to be a reply to an
off-list inquiry to me from Chetan as part of an ongoing discussion
between us, which unfortunately I confused with his post to the list
in my inbox – the flippancy of my previous email does not reflect my
considered views about the Archaeology of Knowledge (although it is
indeed indicative of my general attitude to it).

Mark Kelly
Lecturer in Philosophy
Centre for Research in Modern European Philosophy
Middlesex University
London N14 4YZ
http://www.mdx.ac.uk/www/crmep/STAFF/MarkKelly.htm