[Foucault-L] Biopolitics, the economy, & the latest issue of Foucault Studies

Duh, I should have mentioned the essays by Jason Read et al in the recent issue of Foucault Studies! I suggest you look there. I haven't read the essays yet.

http://rauli.cbs.dk/index.php/foucault-studies/issue/current/showToc

Editorial: Neoliberal Governmentality

Sverre Raffnsøe, Alan Rosenberg, Alain Beaulieu, Sam Binkley, Jens Erik Kristensen, Sven Opitz, Morris Rabinowitz, Ditte Vilstrup Holm

Articles:

Foucault and the Invisible Economy
Ute Tellmann

A Genealogy of Homo-Economicus: Neoliberalism and the Production of Subjectivity
Jason Read

Neoliberalism, Governmentality, and Ethics
Trent H. Hamann

The Work of Neoliberal Governmentality: Temporality and Ethical Substance in the Tale of Two Dads
Sam Binkley