[Foucault-L] Re : dates of composition

French editions of the "Dits et écrits" include a presentation of the context of each of the articles/interviews; the lenght of the exposé varies according to the circonstances, but whenever it is pertinent (i.e. each time it diverges substantially from the date of publication) the editors  give the date of composition.

The "chronology" composed by Daniel Defert for these volumes  give a pretty precise idea of the dates of composition of the books. (The Didier Eribon penned biography of Foucault does it as well.)

________________________________
De : Kevin Turner <kevin.turner@xxxxxxxxx>
Envoyé le : Dim 20 Décembre 2009, 14 h 42 min 37 s
Objet : [Foucault-L] dates of composition

Does anyone know of any resources that give the date of composition of Foucault's essays, or the date of presentation of his lectures, or the date on which interviews were undertaken, and so on and so forth.

The reason I ask is that I have been asked to provide this information rather than date of publication, and yet I have been unable to find any way of establishing the date of composition/presentation/interview/etc. as opposed to the date of publication.

Thanks in advance for any help with this.

Regards,
Kevin