Re: [Foucault-L] dates of composition

There is no single resource that will fix dates the way you want it. Emmanuel Pehau is correct about available resources. But you have to remember that even though Foucault presented and published on different dates, he often edited the content of the presentation before publication and so the publication is often a revision of his presentation, making the publication date also the date of presentation. The chapters in the lecture series are the dates of presentation. But the editors have also added material from his notes that Foucault leaves out of the lectures.

Doug

-----
Douglas Olena
doug@xxxxxxxxx